GRUPO ANDREANI regards the economic and social growth in every aspect as an important objective.
Consequently, it encourages and supports the environmental, social and economic sustainable development
wherever it carries out its activities.
Sustainability is the guideline of all its actions. This policy includes mainly the promotion of prosperous communities, with incentives to foster local cultural diversity and the defense of social interests, as well as an environmental friendly development, ensuring its business growth with strong commitment to corporate social and environmental responsibility.
Health & Safety
GRUPO ANDREANI within a framework that prioritizes, labor health and safety issues commits itself to:
• Preventing accidents, injuries, work related diseases of its personnel, contractors, subcontractors or any other person likely to be at the GROUP's different locations;
• Placing accident prevention and health and safety of every employee on top of any other consideration with regard to the operation or administration of a work position.
GRUPO ANDREANI is committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment by developing and
implementing environmentally friendly technologies, and by utilizing our raw material base as effectively as
possible. Commits itself to:
• Full compliance with all applicable environmental legislation, standards, and permits.
• Responsible care for the environment.
• Preventing environmental pollution.
GRUPO ANDREANI has undertaken to achieve a high level of quality of its products and services, in order to
maintain a leading position both in national and international markets. On this framework commits itself to:
• Complying with customers requirements;
• Diminishing deficiencies through appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
• Continually upgrading its products, processes and the efficiency of the integrated management system, within its economic and technological capabilities.
• Improving the performance level of the GROUP's different processes through the setting of demanding though achievable goals.
GRUPO ANDREANI respects and is committed to complying with the ONU Declaration and conventions of human
rights. It assumes the following principles of action in relation to the different territories and communities
in which it operates:
• Build firm links with the communities where the Group operates and, in this way, generate trust and forge a sense of belonging to an excellent company of which they are an integral part.
• Harmonize the activities of the Group in the different countries in which it operates with the different social and cultural realities.
• To strengthen the relations of trust with the different communities with which it interacts, through the support to the different Public Administrations and to the social organizations of reference.
• Prioritize the content of local value in each undertaking that is carried out.
• Strengthen respect for the rights of ethnic minorities in all communities where the Group is present.